14th Street & Denver and Factory Circle Reconstruction Project (work area map)
- Work east of Highway 85 is complete.
- Factory Circle storm and grading improvements are complete.
- This project, as well as several others, were funded by dollars received from the Department of Local Affairs (DOLA). This project cost $1,894,000; the City Received $750,000 from the grant. The City has received 3 matching DOLA grant funds from 2014 to the present, funding water-sewer projects on 5th St. to 6th St. and Hoover Ave, as well as the new Lift Station at 9th St. and Grand Ave.
- A paving project for the Factory Circle area is being proposed for next years budget.
County Road 16 Reconstruction
- Construction will began August, 2016.
- Curb has been completed.
- Railroad work will be 09/29 & 09/30
- Paving will start Monday, October 3.
- Crews are running ahead of schedule.
- Anticipated completion mid-November 2016.
- Map of detours
2016 Paving Project
- Number of sidewalk/curb/and gutter and paving locations subject to available funds, some will receive spot repairs and others will receive more extensive repairs.
- Land area survey is complete (including 2nd Street, 3rd Street, 6th Street, and Hoover Avenue).
- Pre-construction meeting 09/29/16
- Estimated start October 10, 2016
- Tentative Schedule of Construction (weather permitting): 10/10-10/21 Hoover Ave from 6th St to 7th St., 10/24-11/05 Hoover Ave from 7th St. to 9th St., 11/07-11/18 6th St. from Fulton Ave to McKinley Ave, 11/21-12-02 2nd St from Fulton Ave to McKinley Ave, 12/05-12/23 3rd St from Grand Ave to Fulton Ave
- Some areas will receive waterline improvements. Notifications will be sent ahead of water outages.
- Areas surveyed. Fulton is being evaluated for drainage and sidewalk improvements, no construction this year.
County Road 23.5
- Currently being surveyed.
- Design expected to be complete in July 2016.
- Improvements to be made 2017.
- Project includes a regrade and drainage improvements.
- Design phase near completion.
- DOLA Grant awarded.
- Bid process begins late 2016/early 2017.
- Estimated start early Spring 2017.
Highway 85 and Highway 52 Entrance Beautification
- Design considerations being made.
Non-City Utility WorkTo find possible construction impacts please contact the utility company conducting the work:
Century Link 1-800-526-3557
Xcel Energy at 1-800-895-4999
CDOT Hwy85 Resurfacing