- You Are Here:
- Parks & Recreation
Parks & Recreation
The Fort Lupton Recreation team wants to inspire you to get active and get healthy! We offer access to our great recreation center, fitness classes, senior-focused activities, sports for both adults and kids, and so much more.
The Fort Lupton Recreation Department provides the community with active and passive recreational activities for all ages. In 2004 the Department opened the 48,000 square foot Recreation/Community Center which won Recreation Managements Innovative Design Award in 2005.
Features of the Recreation Center
- 4,060-square-foot, zero-depth-entry leisure pool with an underwater jet bench, lazy river, lap lanes, 139-foot water slide with four turns, frog slide, vortex pool, hot tub and pool party room
- Teen center with sitting area, foosball, pool table, and big-screen TV
- 27-foot rock-climbing spiral with four custom-designed routes
- Elevated, 1/14 mile, two-lane running track circling the gymnasium and fitness rooms with same synthetic surface used in Olympic competition
- 3,600-square-foot aerobics center with circuit and free-weight equipment as well as a cardio theater
- 1,250-square-foot aerobics room for fitness, pilates, yoga, karate, gymnastics, and other classes
- Additional 850-square-foot cardio balcony with 10 spinning bikes