Pearson Park Baseball/Softball Complex:
NO PETS Allowed inside the complex, Thank you for your cooperation!
Youth Sports Registration & Team Selection Guidelines
With the continual growth of our youth sports programs, the City of Fort Lupton is concerned with keeping youth sports fair. To make all teams as close to equal as possible, we have established a number of guidelines that will be followed in the upcoming sports seasons.
1. It is the mission of the Fort Lupton Recreation Center to provide programs for all youth of Fort Lupton to enjoy regardless of race, religion, gender, socioeconomic status, or any other factors as a service to the community.
2. Registrations will be accepted during operation hours and during designated dates listed.
3. Participants must complete a registration form and pay the registration fee.
a. Early Bird registration – this group will receive an early bird discount and will begin after priority registration ends.
b. Normal Registration – will pay normal fee; all participants MUST be registered before the deadline.
c. Late Registrations will be placed on the wait list and placed on teams on an as needed basis.
4. Players will randomly be placed on teams based on age. All attempts will be made to put an equal number of ages on each team.
5. Immediate family members will be placed on the same team, however, they must participate in the same league (and age division), and it must be clearly noted on their registration packets.
6. Coaches child(ren) will be placed on their team. Coaching staffs (Head & Assistant Coaches) are only guaranteed 3 roster spots for their children.
7. No requests by participants for a coach, practice time or another player request will be honored.
Goals & Purpose for Youth Sports
- Provide programs for all youth of Fort Lupton to enjoy regardless of race, religion, gender, socioeconomic status, or any other factors as a service to the community.
- To provide programs that promotes learning, participation and fun first and competition second.
- Provide programs that are safe and enjoyable.
- To expect that good sportsmanship and fair play is the standard behavior by coaches, players, and parents.
- To teach the participants the skills and fundamentals of the sport in which they are participating
- To encourage the participants’ development of sportsmanship, team play, and leadership.
Volunteer Coach Information
Youth baseball, softball, volleyball, soccer, and basketball coaches… The Fort Lupton Recreation Center is looking for enthusiastic, energetic, and knowledgeable adults who enjoy working with people. Without your assistance, we could not offer quality programs at such reasonable prices. If you are interested in volunteering 2-4 hours of your time each week please call 303-857-4200. All coaches must attend coaches meetings, pass a background check, and follow all league rules and regulations.
YOUTH COACHES ARE NEEDED!
Do you have sports knowledge or experience officiating youth or adults? Do you want to make a little extra money? The Fort Lupton Recreation Center is looking for hard working, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic officials. For more information contact the Recreation Center to find out about officiating opportunities. Please contact the Sports Coordinator for more information, 303.857.4200 x165.
Are you interested in sponsoring one of our youth or adult sports teams? Please contact the Sports Coordinator for more information on how you can give back to the community and advertise your business!