Inspections are conducted through ProCode Inc, ProCode Inc's employees are ICC and NEC certified inspectors. All Inspectors are certified in the disciplines that they inspect.
To schedule an inspection please complete the online form
- The Town of Ft Lupton now requiring an ‘Energy Compliance Certificate” as part of the requirements to show compliance with 2018 International Energy Conservation Code. The certificate will be required on all new residential permits as of May of 2022. Along with the certificate form, leak test reports for Ductwork and Building Envelope will be required. Testing reports and certificate should be completed and available to the inspector during Final Inspections and will required prior to Certificate of Occupancy.
- It is the responsibility of the permit holder to request the required inspections noted on the permit card. Failure to finalize permit(s) may cause your permit to expire and you may be subject to a violation.
- Inspections scheduled before 4:00 PM will be completed the following business day. Inspections are typically scheduled between 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Inspections that require the inspector to have access to the interior of a house, can be done within a two-hour window period. Approved plans must be available for the inspector at the time of inspection(s).
- Single Family Dwelling Inspection List- some inspections may vary due to permit type.
Per the IRC/IBC - the applicant or his/her agent must provide access for the inspection.
Releases (power & gas)
City of Fort Lupton releases
- Temporary/United Power
- Permanent/United Power
- Solar/ United Power
In 2022, ProCode, Inc. will be closed in recognition of the following holidays - no inspections will be scheduled on the following days:
Martin Luther King Day - Monday, January 17th Presidents Day - Monday, February 21st Memorial Day - Monday, May 30st 4th of July Observance - Monday, July 4th Labor Day - Monday, September 5th
Veterans Day - Friday, November 11th
Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 24th
Day after Thanksgiving - Friday, November 25th
Christmas Day Observance - Monday, December 26th
New Year’s Day Observance- Monday, January 2nd
For any additional questions regarding this requirement please contact Procode at 970-305-3161