Mustang Avenue Repair
December 13, 2019 - The subgrade clay soil is still saturated and will not support equipment.
December 17, 2019 - The ground was frozen in the morning. At 1:00, Public Works will go to the site and check the condition of the dirt (the water content and ability to support a grader). A decision will be made if conditions are appropriate to make a quality lasting repair or if a temporary repair will be put in place to regain access to the street. Decision will be implemented by this weekend.
December 18, 2019 - Access to driveways has been restored. This is only a temporary solution until the weather improves. More permanent paving is anticipated for March 2020.
February 27, 2020 - Irrigation line is scheduled to be installed next week. Although intermittent road closures should be expected, access will be maintained to driveways. The irrigation portion of this project is anticipated to last one week. Paving is pending good weather.
April 8, 2020 - Irrigation lines are in. Subgrade is starting to look better. The City is coordinating with a contractor to pave.
2020 Sidewalk Repair Project
- List of areas to be repaired is being evaluated.
County Road 23.5
- Under in-house design phase.
- Project includes a regrade and drainage improvements.
County Road 12 Improvements
- The City of Fort Lupton will be working with Anadarko to repave from South Denver Avenue east to County Road 29. Improvements will include a water line extension, drainage improvements, and widening of the road similar to the South Denver widening project of 2017.
- Recieved $400,000 DOLA grant and Anadarko matching funds.
- In interim, Anadarko is responsible for grading and maintaining this area of road. This is in accordance with previously established agreement with Anadarko.
- Currently out to bid.
- Anticipated start mid April 2019.
- Project is complete.
Water Meter Upgrades
- Contract has been awarded to Mountain States Pipe and Supply
- Pilot program set to start with 10 sites to test software intigration and usage readibility.
- 500 water meters will receive upgraded components in 2019.
6th Street from Denver Avenue to Rail Road Right of Way
- Delayed due to utility changes on Denver Avenue
Greenwood Court Repaving
- Anticipated start May 2020
7th Street from Hoover Avenue to McKinley Avenue Repaving
- Project is currently underway
Broadway Avenue Sanitary Sewer Line from 8th Street to 9th Street and Repave
- Mostly completed, a few patch-backs are still needed.
- Currently in planning stage
College Avenue at 9th Street Paving
- Currently under design.
Coyote Creek Filing 2 & 3 Irrigation Booster Pumps
- Project has been awarded
- Filing 2 booster pump set to be operational in late May 2020.
- Filing 3 booster pump set to be operational in mid June 2020.
Non City Developments
College Avenue Waterline Extension
- The waterline will cross Highway 52 into the Mountain Sky Subdivision
South Rollie Paving
- Paving from County Road 10 to County Road 8 anticipated to start late May 2020.