Phase II of the CARES Act Relief Fund Grant Program for City of Fort Lupton Residents is now available.
Past News Release Regarding the Program:
CARES Act Relief Fund Grant Program for City of Fort Lupton Residents & Businesses.
The City of Fort Lupton has created a COVID-19 grant relief fund for residents who have been directly affected by the pandemic and who live within the city limits of Fort Lupton. This program will be funded through the Weld County portion of the Coronavirus Relief Fund of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES ACT).
Citizen grants will be available in the amount of $250 and are based on a first come first serve basis with one application per city limit resident. Applications are available here (Spanish version here) or can be picked up in person at the police department entrance, the city recreation center entrance, and the public and school library entrance. Drop off for applications will be at the same locations. The grant money can be used for assistance with rent, mortgage payments, utilities, unforeseen financial costs, and other emergency individual needs. The second phase of the grant program runs from October 21st-30th.
Additionally, the City of Fort Lupton has agreed to contribute 15% of their total allocated CARES Act funds to the Weld County Business Relief Fund to be administered by Upstate Colorado in the amount of $57,770.10. The city will assist in communicating this program to local businesses as more information becomes available. Any funds left from the citizen grants will be made available to city small businesses through the Weld County Business Relief Fund.
To learn more, please visit www.fortluptonco.gov or call Fort Lupton City Hall at 303-857-6694.
Weld County Business Recovery Program: Funding & support for businesses impacted by COVID-19.
Round 2 Application Open: Weld County Business Recovery Program
The Weld County Business Recovery Program will be accepting a second round of applications now through November 15, 2020. The first round of the grant program received 215 applications, compromised of businesses throughout the county, and supporting a variety of industries including restaurants, service providers, retail, and more.
If your business has been financially impacted by COVID-19 expenses or experienced lost revenue, grant funds are still available for businesses who qualify and submit an application for the second round of funding.
Grant awards will continue to be capped at a maximum of $25,000, depending on the number of full-time employees a company has. Businesses are encouraged to submit proof of eligible expenses up to the cap they qualify for.
About the program:
- Depending on financial need, grant assistance will be available up to $25,000 per business who meet the eligibility guidelines and criteria.
- Businesses who have already received grant funding to cover eligible expenses cannot ‘double-dip’ for additional funding. Round 1 applicants may apply for Round 2 if they have additional eligible expenses not covered by Round 1.
- Round 2 applications must be submitted online by November 15, 2020.
- An Application Review committee, compromised of stakeholders throughout Weld County, will determine eligibility and grant amount. Grant awards will be distributed by December 15, 2020.
- Read the full list of guidelines and apply at www.weldrecovery.com